Technology has always had a way of getting ahead. This has not been different, even with the rise of THC vaporizers. The skeptic perception of vaporizers that was once held by the cannabis community has been fading away, and instead, its popularity is continuously growing.
Studies have not only found out the numerous benefits of THC vaping, but they have also gone further to recommend vaping as the way to go in comparison to smoking joints.
This article will take you through the concept of THC vaping, but most importantly, it will reveal to you all that you need to know before you buy these vaporizers.
You don’t want to miss out on the subtle but critical merits of vaping, including how to squeeze the most juice out of your weed. So stay put and let’s kick it.
THC Vaping Concept
The continuous research on cannabis and the gliding rate of cannabis legalization has seen the rise of legal THC products like THC oil, THC beverages, THC chocolate, and even THC gadgets like vaporizers.
THC – tetrahydrocannabinol is the major psychoactive compound found in cannabis. It is responsible for the ‘high’ that kicks in just after taking a few puffs.
What are these vaporizers anyway? They are gadgets that heat dry cannabis to an optimal temperature, allowing you to inhale the vapor that comes from it. You can think of them as the technical alternative to smoking a rolled joint.
This weed technology has generally had a positive reception, and it is still soaring up with the green light. In the next section, we will explore the different types of vapes and how they work.
Types of THC Vaporizers
After the introduction of the first modern vaporizer into the market, many have since sprung up to have a bite of the market pie. They come in different types; there are those used strictly for vaping THC and those that are used for vaping nicotine. Some are multipurpose, so you should know what you want to go for before purchasing.
This section will only highlight those used for vaping THC. Here are some of the most common types.
Vape pens are small, pen-shaped vaporizers that are easily carried around, and they are cheap but robust. Their mode of heating is by conduction, so they don’t let your valuable cannabis burn out.
They are bigger than vape pens but are still portable vaporizers. One thing that you cannot miss about portable vapes is their flashy outlook. Their performance is more robust compared to vape pens. They mostly use rechargeable batteries.
Tabletop vaporizers are usually plugged into an electrical source and are mostly found in homes and recreational centers. Even though they are not portable, they have diverse capabilities, and they deliver more THC vapor through a conventional heating system.
How Do THC Vaporizers Work?
Vaporizers have different modes of operation, but they all get the job done. Some vaporizers use dry cannabis flowers or buds, and others use THC oil or wax, while others are hybrid – so they offer the best of both worlds.
Before you buy a vaporizer, you may want to rethink how you prefer to consume your weed. It is only then that you can buy one that suits you.
There are three different modes of operation that vaporizers use. The first one is heating by conduction. Through this method, the herb receives heat from a hot surface like a metal that heats it up to produce vapor. The only setback with this mode is that it is difficult to regulate the temperature of the burning weed.
The second mode of operation is convection heating. It is the most preferred way of heating where heated air is passed over the dried cannabis to produce vapor. The other mode of heating is by radiation. Infrared bulbs or electricity emit radiant energy that heats up the cannabis till vapor comes out.
Why You Should Buy a THC Vaporizer
There are a dozen reasons spanning from medical, social, and technological reasons why you need an upgrade. By the way, aren’t you tired of getting your fingers or lips burnt every time you smoke a joint to the last millimeter?
Here are some reasons that may help you make an informed decision about purchasing a vape.
– Vaporizers have some control over their temperature, and this allows them to burn THC slowly but effectively. In contrast to smoking, there is no control over the temperature, so most of your herb wastes away due to excessive heat.
– Unlike smoke, vapor does not have those toxic substances produced when burning plant matter.
– Vapes have their internal heat source. You don’t require a lighter.
– The most remarkable thing about these devices is that they are so discrete. Vapor does not leave a foul smell on you as smoking does. In fact, at the right temperature, THC vapor produces the fragrance of different flavors.
– Vaporizers do not require you to find a convenient place to blow your brains apart. You can vape at the comfort of your home or office.
– They produce high THC doses and minimize waste; a few puffs of THC vapor should get you ripped.
– Vaporizers convert nearly 46% of THC into vapor, while the traditional joint merely converts 25% of THC into smoke. To mean some ‘highness’ lost in smoking a joint.
– Vaping alleviates the negative effects of smoking; for example, it cuts down on the amounts of toxins inhaled.
– Another cool aspect about vapes is that you can reuse your herb severally so that you get value for your buck. They are also multipurpose, and they accommodate other concentrates apart from THC.
You need to know the functionality details of the vaporizer that you intend to buy. You can tailor your choice regarding aspects like your budget, your preferred THC concentrate, the mode of heating, and size.
Today’s technology is hard to resist, and vaporizers are not an exception; they are the most discrete stoning method. Invest in a quality vaporizer that will serve you for a long time and keep you flying high.